Thursday, January 14, 2021

Stampscapes !!! - Ink Art Design team

 Hi there my crafty friends !!

Thanks for stopping by today - 

Ink Art Designs 

now has Stampscapes in for you!!!

And - wowza - are they fun to play with !!!

First one I am sharing (and don't judge me hehehe)

is a Christmas card I just made


Stamped onto regular white cardstock with Staz on black ink then painted the scene with watercolour

And of course some stickles to give the snow some twinkle.

The black cardstock does have the snowflakes embossed on it.

 layered and done...

The second card.


I did on glossy paper

Again stamped images with Staz On ink

Then I sponged the colours on with Distress inks.

Looks soooooo serene....just want to go there.

Check out Ink Art Designs for more...

you won't be disappointed.

Also - check out the blog while you are there

and see what the rest of the team members

have been making... 

TTFN





1 comment:

  1. Hi Darlene. Ohhh I definitely would love to go to this spot! The sets are amazing - everything you need to mix and match and create wonderful scenes all in one sheet.
    Dot x
    Ink Art Designs

    ReplyDelete