Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Love Baby.... - Ink Art Designs DT




Are ya feelin' it !!!



 Thanks for stopping by and checking out my blog !!

Today is my post for the Design Team of 

Yoga Love....with my Katzelkraft stamp  and the hearts
overhead are from Stampotique

The hearts were stamped coloured then I put a bit
of glossy accents on each.

I embossed the Yoga guy and coloured him in
(sorry looked like a him) and a bit of stickles 
on the headdress ...

Printed off the words on my computer.

I sponged and splated paint  - layered cardstock
distressed one layer.  Then had a buncha heart confetti
that I glued around.

Be sure to pop over to the blog at 
Ink Art Designs and check out the 
rest of the inspiration there from my teamies.

2 comments:

  1. Yes ... I'm feeling it lol
    I looove this card Darlene. Hearts everywhere!
    Dot x
    Ink Art Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, and yes, it's definitely a him lol. Take care, Sue x

    ReplyDelete