Thursday, April 8, 2021

Postcards - Design Team @ Ink Art Designs

Hiddy Ho !!

and welcome to my blog...

My make today for the Design Team

for Ink Art Designs 

is a set of four postcards.

All of these are 4 x 6 inches


Stamps used are from Katzelkraft, Rubber Dance, Stampotique

all of which you can purchase (for your one stop shopping)

at the Ink Art Designs shop

(( I used some old stamps I had for the backside ))

Using different techniques - Did some sponging, some splattering,

and spritzed some powdered inks. 

Lots of masking over the originals images...and I did 

manage to add a few stickles here and there.

Be sure to pop over to the blog at Ink Art Designs

and see what the rest of the team has been up to !!!



2 comments:

  1. Oh I love these Darlene, fabulous stamping! Have a fun weekend, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the giggle this morning Darlene. These are fabulous.
    Dot x
    Ink Art Designs

    ReplyDelete