Sunday, May 2, 2021

Easel Cards - Ink Art Design

 Hello there - and thanks for stopping by

my blog today....

As part of a great design team with

Ink Art Designs

I am sharing my easel cards I made 

using stamps from the 

Ink Art Designs shop !!!

The first one is all black and white with some sparkle

Using the 'Josie' fairy stamp ..and climbing ivy and stars

and fushia and believe...


And perhaps for those who have not done an easel card - this

is how it stands.


Here is a close up so you can see more of the sparkle..


The Second one I made..

a bit more colour ...and of course more sparkle..

don't think fairies cannot have sparkle !!!

using the 'Raven' fairy here adding the start cluster

inside the moon...and the 'talk to the moon' quote



Both cards done with Lavinia brand stamps from Ink Art Designs

Thanks so much for stopping by and be sure to check out the 

blog at Ink Art Designs for more creativity from my teamies.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh I love how you've put the star cluster around Raven! It looks fantastic. And there absolutely needs to be some sparkle when the fairies are about LOL
    Dot x
    Ink Art Designs

    ReplyDelete