Thursday, July 1, 2021

Christmas in July


HI THERE !!

Welcome to my blog today where I am sharing a couple of 
Christmas Cards I made with our
""Christmas in July"" time at Ink Art Designs

This first card was fun to put together
 - using up some scrap Christmas paper
then between each glued in some bakers twine



 Using the Grumpy Penguins
made by Katzelkraft
was perfect for these cards and sayings

This next one is a slim line card
sponged with Red Apple ink all around
Layered onto red cardstock and roughed up edges
Add the snowflakes and stickles and the message


Check back on my blog for another Christmas set
on July 19th.
In the meantime be sure to see the blogs of my
team mates for more "christmas in july"

Of course be sure to check out the store at
for many more stamps, stencils, inks etc.
 for Christmas 
or whatever.

Also -  There is a sale on all Christmas stamps for the month of July
So why not !!!!

TTFN


1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA you just have to love the Grumpy Penguins. I LOVE these chrissy cards Darlene. Thanks so much for the laugh.
    Dot x
    Ink Art Designs

    ReplyDelete