Sunday, July 18, 2021

Christmas Time

 Welcome to my blog today

with my DT post for

Ink Art Designs

As we are celebrating Christmas In July

My makes today are using the stamp

Take Your Time by Stampotique

This is one of my FAV stamps - and if you 

follow my blog you will see that I have used it in the past

This first one - they seem to be gazing into the night

sky - watching for Santa perhaps??

Adding the saying and embossed a few snowflakes in silver.

Also - if you look real close - the edges of the card

are also embossed in silver...


This next card I stamped the image

onto some printed paper I had laying around

then coloured them in.  Added the saying - and

done.  Very easy card - and great results!!!


So - thanks for stopping by - be sure to check out the blog

over at Ink Art Designs for my

 team mates Christmas cards too...

 (and check out the store for more fun stamps)


There is a sale on all Christmas stamps for the month of July

So why not !!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Darlene.
    These are my favourite Stampotique stamps too! I love how you have used them for Christmas cards ... so very clever.
    Dot x
    Ink Art Designs

    ReplyDelete