Sunday, October 24, 2021

Pinwheel Tower Card - Ink Art Designs

 Hi There my crafty friends !!!

Thanks for stopping by today - and check out my

make for the 

Ink Art Designs team!!

So much fun putting this card together.

I am always fascinated with different folds for cards

This one I used the 'Winged Girl'

from Ink Art Designs store 

and made by Lost Coast


FYI the gold wings were embossed on Vellum and laid over

the initial stamped area. The Blue wings I had added some

stickles to give it some glitter.

Here is a look from above

And the cool thing is - it folds flat for mailing


Thanks for popping by and be sure to check out

the one stop shopping at 

Ink Art Designs!!




1 comment:

  1. Hi Darlene. I always love to see the fabulous folded cards that you come up with and this one is no exception. The first thing I did was look for the sparkle lol.
    Lost Coast Designs have some gorgeous stamps.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete