Sunday, December 26, 2021

All Lavinia !! - Ink Art Designs

 Well my friends - 

here we are almost to the end of 2021

and with a sad heart my last post for

Ink Art Designs..

Saved the best for last ???

#laviniastamps 

Using all Lavinia stamps I did this

wooden puzzle.  


Was so much fun.  

Coloured the background using distress inks..and just

kept stamping to put the picture together.


Some stenciling on the background

some sparkles goin' on.


I lightly sprayed to seal the ink when I was done.

Thanks for stopping by - be sure to keep

checking out the shop at Ink Art Designs.

and of course - Happy New Year !!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Darlene. This is AMAZING! It is a fantastic way to finish the year. Thank you so much for everything that you have created for Ink Art Designs, I have loved it all.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete