Thursday, September 1, 2022

Halloween is coming !!! Technique Junkies new release






All hallows eve is coming!!
Check out these new stamps with
they are so much fun to work with
(more of my samples to come later this month)

This first one I used a previously released background
stamp 'Distressed Paint'  
Then I stamped the haunted house over that...
Bit of colour in the windows.  then a few layers
to finish it off



 Next, this was done on some paper I had made
inked the haunted house on top
 used the bat from the spooky pumpkin frame
Off stamped the Happy Halloween
and one of the Colorful life stencil
for the one corner

Ta Da !


some silver threads to give more texture too... 
Layered and distressed...

 
Lots of fun !!!  AND if you know someone (as I do) who has a birthday on Halloween - these are great to use !!!

Be sure to check out all the new stamps!! 

Also Remember to use my code for 10% off your order
(not including the newbies)

TJ10Darlene (case sensitive)


No comments:

Post a Comment