Tuesday, November 22, 2022

New Years....already????

 Well - it is getting close to a New Year !!!

Where has the time gone - I know alot went into making so many Fab 

cards with Technique Junkies

Today I am sharing two New Years cards I made with the HNY stamp

Firstly, this gold and navy card.

I punched out both sides with the bubbly look.

The Happy New Year is embossed with a gold glittery powder

Also did the edges...then lots of layers with the gold and blue

Some gold thread on the side...and done.


The next card was a quickie


Emobossed in silver onto a greyish cardstock. Then some

confetti looking glitter glued on.  Very quick to make but 

quite festive looking too.


Be sure to check out all the stamps release this month

(and of course past ones!!)

and remember - why not use my discount code for some

savings on your order

TJ10Darlene (case sensitive0



No comments:

Post a Comment