Sunday, January 22, 2023

Postcards

 Okay - so when is the last time you sent

or received a post card???  Well today I am sharing

a couple that I have made (and yes - sent out)

first is this one using one of my favourite Technique Junkies

stamp - Field Flowers - I coloured lightly some of the

leaves and flowers.  


Now this next one almost the same - but hey - how about a quick 

Happy Birthday wish???

Sentiment on both cards are of course from TJ

Be sure when you shop at Technique Junkies to use my discount code

TJ10Darlene

(but note the back of the postcard is not TJ stamp)


Last one - **This is not any of Technique Junkies stamp** -

Wanted to send my pen pal, who is 6 YO, a postcard.

this worked perfectly.  I stamped the face then used a stencil

and carefully did the drops all around.


Was thinking this maybe a cool way to send out Christmas greetings this year too....

Thanks for popping by !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment