Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Valentines Cards

 Yes - the day of Love is almost here !!!

Sharing three cards I made using the stamps from January release

Technique Junkies

First up is the one I have made for my guy.  The die cut heart in craft paper - little bit of ink around the edge - Stamped the saying then splattered with some paint.


Next - Is that love in the air??? not...


Tis the smell of bacon I love...sorry LOL

Embossed the saying over the heart.  All done in the black and white - class right ???


Last one - of course my son asking for a card almost last minute ahhahaha

Embossed the All about Love background stamp in white then edged it with some gold.

Black and white vellum background and a couple of blings.


Thanks for stopping by and be sure to use my discount code

TJ10Darlene for 10% off when shopping at TJ

No comments:

Post a Comment