Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Friends and Moose?

 hhahaha - couldn't decide on a title line for my blogpost today so hope that caught your eye.

Today is my post with a couple of March release stamps from

Technique Junkies

(and be sure to use my discount code when shopping  TJ10Darlene)

I dug out my perfect pearls for this !  Has been awhile.

But this 'pretty line florals' background stamp worked perfectly

Then layered, bit of ribbon.  The saying is a previously released stamp which was embossed and layer on.


Next Share is the Floral Moose - one of my old time favourites

along with the new release of 'all about spring'


Can you get that Spring feeling now !!!

(not sure if you can see the touch of sparkle on the moose flowers)


Thanks again for popping by ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment