Wednesday, March 1, 2023

New Release at Technique Junkies !!!!

 Welcome to my blog today...

It's new release day with a buncha great stamps from

Technique Junkies

and remember All of the new release stamps are 15% Off through March 8th

gotta have it all package !!!

My first make is this great 'all about spring' background stamp along with 'vine floral'

I stamped the floral then masked the flowers - then stamped the background stamp on top.   

 

Can you see the sparkle ???  Used my Nuvo pen on the flowers!




Next up is another new background stamp - 'pretty line florals'

With this I stamped and embossed in white.  Then using my paint powders and spritzed with water.  Gave a beautiful background. 


I then layered with one of the previously released sayings


When you are shopping at Technique Junkies be sure to use my discount code too for any of the previously released stamps 

TJ10Darlene



2 comments: