Saturday, July 1, 2023

July new release at Technique Junkies



 Oh my gosh

another month has flown by and here we are with

New stamps from Technique Junkies

Get them all - so much fun to choose from

Today I am sharing two cards I made - but 

watch for more as the month goes on

first up is the all about summer background stamp

Whats summer without a bit of golf so I fussy cut out this guy

from the 'birthdays are like golf

and laid him over the background - sparkled up the sunshine

and fussy cut that for a layover too.


Next up is perhaps a drink on the 19th hole?

Brag about your game?  LOL....

This card using the rum is gone stamp ..I embossed the image with silver and copper

layer onto the black background paper and a bit of silver

thread sticking out.  


Enjoy the makes from the whole Design team !

Also if you are ordering older stamps be sure to use my

discount code -  TJ10Darlene  




No comments:

Post a Comment