Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Technique Junkies August Release!!!




Oh my gosh - has another month gone by.   ...    and here we are with more new stamps !!!

( gotta have it all ::!!) 

Today I am sharing a couple of makes to start us off.

First up is this beautiful Shepard

I luv luv luv photo stamps and this one does not disappoint!!!


This Loyal Friend I stamped with staz on ink / onto glossy cardstock.

Then I layered black and white paper - 

the saying is an older stamp - (remember with the older stamps when you order to use my discount code TJ10Darlene )

Dog is a small word 


Next is another Pet stamp released this month

My Favourite breed

And YES rescued pets are always the best !!!


The background I made with the new

Splashes  stamp - 3 different sizes in the package!

Add a bit of bling - and done.

So check out the new stamps!

And watch all month long on the TJ Blog for the whole

design team makes...


No comments:

Post a Comment