Friday, September 1, 2023

New Stamp Release at Technique Junkies

 Whoo hoo another new month which means

new stamps released at Technique Junkies !!!



Gotta have it all?  check here !

Today I am sharing a couple of makes with some new Halloween

stamps - but be sure to check back during the month for more !



First is this one using an older stamp for the background

the Gothic Skull

I used the Soot technique - haven't done it in quite awhile

always excited to see how it turns out ! 

Added the new stamp no skeletons across the card

(white embossed on black)

Added some red eyes and threads for more detail


On the inside, would not be a TJ card without this,LOL.


Next up is my dark Halloween card....

I had a spider web embossing folder which I rubbed versa ink all over

and embossed with some sparkly powder

Lots of layers - and added the new Happy Halloween saying 


then added a couple of die cut bats I had stashed.

So when shopping be sure to apply the discount code for the new stamps for 15% off and any older stamps use my discount code

TJ10Darlene

Be sure to check out all my team mates makes too at the blog over at Technique Junkies!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment