Monday, January 1, 2024

Technique Junkies new release !!

WOW - Happy New Year everyone

Starting off the new year with new stamps from

Technique Junkies


Sharing a couple of my first makes today using the 'little girl' stamp.  I did two similar styles and used a partial saying from an 

inside out set 

Used one of the may stencils available at TJ for the background

Next is one in pink...

Masked the girl then splattered some colour around

and a little bit of bling


next up is the 'Little Feet ' stamp 



Again did this in three different colours and slightly different layouts


This is so cute and so true

This pink one I used one of my punches to do the edges,

just offset the pink colour on top of the white


Be sure to check out my teammates makes too !

And watch throughout the month for more with some of the other new stamps.

Remember to add my discount code TJ10Darlene if you are buying any older stamps too. 




No comments:

Post a Comment