Thursday, May 28, 2020

Have you seen her??? - Ink Art Designs

Well - here she is - in all her glory !!!

My make today for Ink Art Designs 
is this stamp by

She was stamped/embossed/coloured/fussy cut out.


The background paper was done on my Gelli plate.
A couple of filigrees for the corners..

The wings and the saying is made by Visible Image.
Wings were embossed in silver onto vellum then
fussy cut out.  Made two sets to layer.



BTW I only used a partial of the saying to 
suit what I wanted. 


You can also see some silver thread all across the
background too....

Do check out the blog at Ink Art Designs...
and see all the amazing work by the DT.


3 comments:

  1. So nice! I like it how you added the wings to the stamped lady! Is she going to fly, I wonder?! (LOL!)
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darlene, this is magnificent! I love how she is the star of the card. She really is a gorgeous stamp.
    Dot x
    Ink Art Designs - where great stamps rule!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the wings, Darlene. Great idea. She looks lovely :-)
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete