Thursday, June 4, 2020

Snail Mail - Ink Art Designs DT


Hi there my crafty friends !!!

Today I am sharing my Ink Art Designs
make - 
These envelopes were all done with 
Lavinia Stamps purchased at
Ink Art Designs shop.


This one I swished a small stamp pad across the 
white envelope.

Then using versafine twilight colour for the
Dragon Pods.  Added some sea bubbles...
Of course nothing is complete without some sparkle
so if you look closely you will see some
on the inside edges of the pods.


This one I sponged with distress inks,
 while masking out an address area.

Harrieta's house was stamped to one side.
Then the fushias at the top and leaves
all around.
Also - a bit of glitter on the house.
Used my markers to colour in the door and
other areas of the house.


This final one done on a kraft envelope...

Sponged an area for the address to go -
used
some miniature stars
and of course climbing ivy....
on the sides I used Nigela Damascena
So lots on this one - again with
some sparkle on her wings and the stars



Now - just have to decide when to use them !!

Thanks for stopping by and do check out
the blog at Ink Art Designs for other work
by my teamies.  Get Inspired !!!

1 comment: