Thursday, September 3, 2020

Kassa's Dragonfly - Ink Art Design DT


Hi there my crafty friends !
Thanks for dropping by...
Today I am sharing my make for the

This is a bit different for me - but using
Kassa's Dragonly from Stampotique
I did this wrap card...


So I used my daubers with different colours from
my distress inks. Randomly put them on.
Then using my bubble stencil did a few in light white.

Using one of my sayings from Lavinia Stamps - stamped
across the card.

Added this cool dragonfly.
Coloured it in with my pens and added
some sparkle with my stickles.

Also - the extra dots with some Nuvo Pearls.


Sponged the edges with more blue too...

Be sure to stop by the blog over at Ink Art Designs
and check out all the awesome work by the
design team....

All the stamps used are available at Ink Art Designs
Check it out...

Here is a pic of the two primary stamps
I used.


5 comments:

  1. Hi Darlene, this would be my favourite dragonfly! You've made it look absolutely magnificent on this background. I love the wrap card idea.
    Dot x
    Ink Art Designs, a great place to find great stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made some beautiful cards with this dragonfly, Darlene. I've really enjoyed seeing all the cards you sent to KCUK. Thank you for being so thoughtful :-)
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this. I've never stamped across the back of a card like this. Must give it a go. Hugz

    ReplyDelete