Sunday, September 20, 2020

Whats your superpower - Ink Art Design Team

 Hi there my crafty friends !!


Thanks so much for stopping by today to 

see my make for Ink Art Designs blog


All stamps and stencil purchased at the shop

at Ink Art Designs


Today I have used one of the 'Grumpy Penguins'

made by Katzelkraft 

I stamped grumpy him onto an alcohol ink background I made.

Added the saying which is made by 'Rubber Dance'


The background to that was using my stencil made by

'thats Crafty' and a nice distress blue ink.

All layered - and a touch of gold...

Hope you like this - and do check out the blog

over at Ink Art Designs for the rest of the

design team makes !!!


and of course ....the shop !  



1 comment:

  1. Hi Darlene, this card cracked me up as soon as I saw it! The words are absolutely perfect with this grumpy penguin.
    Ink Art Designs, a great place to find great stamps

    ReplyDelete