Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Christmas time - Technique Junkies

 Think Christmas is coming faster than I thought it would !

Well here are a couple more cards I made with Technique Junkies

new release this month.

First this old fashioned large Santa stamp 

 I am luvin' this one 

Stamped him in a brown colour on kraft paper 

along with the Merry Christmas down the side.


A few layers and snowflakes to finish off.  


Next is one with Alcohol inks background

stamped the saying with staz on ink

layered then added the gold die cut tree.

A simple one but quite effective.


Last one was a quickie

using the new Jingle stamp embossed in silver

then dry embossed the snowflakes - added the tree

layers (of course) and done.


Thanks for popping by today and be sure to check out the

shop at Technique Junkies

and the blog to see what the rest of my team mates have made


Also - be sure to use my code for 10% off when you shop

TJ10Darlene (case sensitive)

No comments:

Post a Comment