Tuesday, November 1, 2022

New Release for Technique Junkies !!! november release

 Its that time again !!!


New stamp release at Technique Junkies

My first make is this Tea Collage

I stamped the image onto a book page then

coloured in with my pencil crayons.

The saying, and I luv this, is from a release a few

months back.  Ocean Soul...but I only used half of the

saying to go with this Tea pic.  Worked perfectly!

Layered the paper then ripped the far edges.

Now, lets read those leaves to see what my future holds,

(lots of stamping I think)


Next up ...is my FAV colour -

yep - Glitter - LOL - 

This stamp I know I can use for many of my friends.

The new Beaded Curtain background stamp embossed

with glitter then some bling added on.

The saying was stamped then the edges embossed

with glitter / and of course everything layered 




Remember to use my code for older stamps as the new ones

will have 15% off for the next week 

after that - TJ10Darlene (case sensitive)

works for 10% off your order 





No comments:

Post a Comment