Monday, July 15, 2024

Technique Junkies July release

 WOW time flies and here we are again with another new stamp release from Technique Junkies 

The whole team had some great fun with these.



                We have the Gotta have it all package 

And Remember your discount code when you order


And if you are ordering previously release stamps add my

discount code for 10% off    TJ10Darlene

Just going to share a couple of makes today then watch

for more all through the month !

This first one I used the new background stamp

Abstract florals 

I embossed in white on white card stock then sprinkled some water colour powders

I love how it turned out !!!

Then I added the saying from the

definition of family set

Seven sayings in the whole set!!!!


My next make is with the 
Flamingo Flock

and

Flamazing saying....

Alot of pink going on here LOL

But was a fun card to put together


Be sure to check out the whole DT makes, so much fun.

Check out my personal blog for more !

dar's blog (blog-dar-blog.blogspot.com)




No comments:

Post a Comment