Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Image Mingle



I can finally upload this card I did a few weeks ago for my KC image mingle.


Each of us received 6 stamped images - had to choose one to make a card with to forward on to the next person.


I was very pleased (or chuffed as my buddies across the water say) with myself. This african man image (which I am dying to know who makes it) I coloured with my copic pens, did some distress ink around the edges, then tied some string around. Did a step card so the back I brayered a small background and put my tree, then giraffe then the word, all those stamps from Local King. The paper is from my good buddy Dot.


Hope ya'all like it as much as I did.

3 comments:

  1. You deserve to be "chuffed" with yourself. I saw this at KCUK. Have never tried complicated cards with folds and steps but they look amazing and the colours are perfect.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, awesome job girlfriend, this is a real piece of ART.
    from your friend, across the "land" in Portland, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have every right to be chuffed Honey it is one fabulous card

    ReplyDelete