Sunday, August 12, 2012

A little bizzare......

Well the granddaughter will be 15 this year and thinking something a little out of the ordinary might be fun for her birthday card this year.

This stamp is from Lost Coast  and the saying is from Verses Rubber stamps.

The face has been painted and some Diamond Glaze on the lips.  Background paper is from a big stack I have of Maripose Matstack.  Also put Diamond Glaze on the butterflys.  Cut out some butterflys from another paper I had - glazed them and mounted onto the cardstock.  Also on the  Face  some bling and things were added, thought the feather would almost make it look like hair.  

It was fun to put together.....

4 comments:

  1. 100% quirky and I love it and so will your grand-daughter. Just that little bit different, slightly eccentric but eccentric is always good in my book.
    The feather is a fabulous touch, either hair or a hat.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow now that is different, I bet she loves it. Very clever how you have done it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this new stamp for LCD over the weekend at a stamping show. I love how you used it. Your granddaughter will love it!

    ReplyDelete