Thursday, August 9, 2012

Birthdays are coming !!!

Well I have about 10 birthdays coming in the next couple of months.  So trying to get in my craft room and catch up !!  Why is it every year you say - yep going to have my cards done early, no last minute rushing (goes the same for my Christmas cards).

This one I used my dragonfly stamp from Stampendous again, bleaching some of the background and then stamping with my Asian characters. (you may remember this atc from a few months ago.)

Some nice background paper from Graphic 45,  popped up the image and added the coin.

This card is for my step daughters BD ......

2 comments:

  1. Love this Darlene. That colour combo works so well, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! That dash of blue is just so right.
    Wishes
    Lynne
    P.S. I need to be making some birthday cards myself - thanks for that reminder!

    ReplyDelete