Thursday, March 26, 2020

Faerie - Design Team Ink Art Designs


Hi There and welcome to my blog today.

This is my Ink Art Design
team make using the Faerie
and made by Visable Image

The stamp is called Faerie Magic.

I embossed her on black cardstock in 
reds and golds mixed.

The wings are doubled 
and embossed in silver on vellum then
fussy cut out.   I put slight cut behind
her shoulders to slide the wings in.





Added more bubbles and embossed the same colours as dress.
Then the stars were embossed in the silver.

Bit of silver thread on the bottom and layer
onto silver/black

The inside is embossed with this saying.


Check out the blog over at
Ink Art Designs to see all the other
makes by my teamies !



1 comment:

  1. Hi Darlene. That's a wonderful tip for making faerie wings! The embossing on black card looks fantastic.
    Dot x
    Ink Art Designs - the great little stamp shop down-under

    ReplyDelete