Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Bit of Humor - Design Team


Oh my gosh I just luv luv luv
this stamp set from purchased from 

With everything going on in the world today
nice to have a bit of humor !!!



First off - I have a frame from the dollar store...
using the  stencil from Ink Art Designs
(and made by Visible Image)
I used my coloured gesso to do the frame.



These awesome farm animals from Ink Art Designs
(made by Katzelkraft)
I embossed in black- then coloured - then fussy cut out.




The end result......
notice I also inked around the edges of the frame.
The saying I made up and printed off my computer.


Stop by Ink Art Designs blog 
and check out the rest of the awesome art.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Darlene. I looove how you have altered the frame with using a stencil. It really looks effective. Great words too - had a bit of a chuckle at that one.
    Dot x
    Ink Art Designs, the great little stamp shop down-under

    ReplyDelete