Tuesday, November 24, 2020

OOPS.... Ink Art Designs - Design team post

 Welcome to my blog today!

and thanks for stopping by..

Today I am sharing a 'peek a boo' card

made with stamps from

Ink Art Designs


Front of card I used my colour bursts

on cardstock.

Fussy cut out the characters...

Had so much fun making this one.  And these

stamps from Ink Art Designs 

(made by Katzelkraft ) are FAB.


Opening up the card - it slides across the image on the

inside.


 so her I used my stencil for some colour on

the inside - and fussy cut out another character.

The saying (made by Stampotique)was perfect...

Be sure to check out the blog over at Ink Art Designs too

always lots goin' on !!!





1 comment:

  1. Hi Darlene. I can see how much fun this slider card must have been to make! The words are perfect with these images.
    Dot x
    Ink Art Designs

    ReplyDelete