Sunday, December 6, 2020

Slate coasters - Ink Art Designs Design team

 Well it is getting pretty close to Christmas now !!

ARE YOU READY !! 


Thanks for stopping by my blog today .

Todays make for the Ink Art Design - DT - are some 

Slate Coasters that I painted and stamped and resined.

I made these for Christmas Prezzies for my kids.

Each one is specially designed for each - 


Mixing and matching my stamps that are all from the shop

at Ink Art Designs.

Plus the Stencils !!!

(lots to choose from)

Used Katzelkraft / Stampotique / Rubber Dance

Stamps


Wishing everyone a great Christmas - and lets

keep hope that in 2021 the world will get better.


Again - thanks for stopping by and be sure

to check out the blog over at 

Ink Art Designs for more inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment