Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Are you ready??? - Technique Junkies

 Well got to use up some

of my scraps making this card with 

Technique Junkies 

new stamp

(how many paper pieces do you have hanging around to use?)

I cut the different strips and clued them onto cardstock.

In-between each is a bit of bakers string glued on

then all trimmed and layered

This new saying is embossed, then layered several times then popped up.

Crazy thing is - I think this is usually my day !!! LOL.

Thanks for stopping by - 

 remember to use my code for 10% off your order

TJ10Darlene  (case sensitive)

...............


Also made this card using the new Field Flowers stamp.

Black and white with a touch of colour and adding the 

sentiment with the Difficult Time stamp.

added a few small butterflies - some gold embossing powder on the edges

Then all around the card with the Nuvo Aqua Shimmer

(and on the Butterflies)


Hope you like what you see !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment