Friday, July 1, 2022

Technique Junkies New Release for July 2022

 It's new release time !!!

at Technique Junkies !!!!

Whoo Hoo check it out.






My first make I am sharing

(and yes more to come during the month)

is my wrap around card - if you have not

made one - do it - so much fun !!!



First I start by making circles with my daubers with random colours

and sizes all across the card

Once to my liking is done - I stamp with my versafine onyx black all the images

Makes for such a cool looking card !!! 

................

Next one I am sharing is the new campfire stamp

This was stamped on some very thin wood I had -

then I masked it and spattered some yellow and red

paint.  Sponged the edges with walnut stain.

then layered onto another piece of the wood - punched

a couple of holes for the twine

This will look real good hanging on the tree at the farm where all can read.....and be ready to be toasted LOL.

For stamps other than the newbies - remember to use my code for 10% off your order

TJ10Darlene  (case sensitive)





No comments:

Post a Comment